Monday 8 October 2012

:: Takut Menghadapi Kehilangan ::


I am afraid to walk alone.. 
But almost the time I am pretend that I can face it 
When the time come..
I have to face and accepted it
I am afraid to lose everything that I have
Family
Friends
But
There is One Person that always walk with me
Carry me all the time
Some one that never leave me alone 
when everyone walk away in my life 
He is MY SAVIOR
My JESUS 
TQ LORD 


The journey is very long
many things will happen 
keep my faith 
and 
keep claim the road
it hard
but
WITH GOD 
nothing is impossible 
AMEN




I will pray 4 people that I LOVE THE MOST 
MY SELF 
MY FAMILY 
MY FRIENDS 
MY CAREER 
MY LIFE 
MY FUTURE 

GOD IS LOVE
GOD LOVES ME 
and 
I LOVE THEM


Sometimes
I really need a hug
and HIM always hug me
when I need friends to talk to
Jesus 
never leave me alone
Lord
TQ 
<3

2 comments: